Aims of Leehurst Swan
The school provides a happy, purposeful community based on Christian values in which we:
- educate all pupils to the highest standard of which each is capable whilst being sensitive to their various stages of development
- promote a sense of social responsibility and appreciation of the needs and gifts of others
- celebrate and foster the unique interests and talents of each individual
- are committed to the development of good practice and sound procedures in all areas of child protection
- encourage links between the school and the wider community.
“I like the family atmosphere, everyone is really friendly and we look out for each other”.
Kim, Year 7
“My daughter is incredibly enthusiastic about attending school and talks excitedly about her day’s events and friendships she has formed”.
Year 4 parent
“A wonderful, happy school that provides an all-round education, which meets the needs of pupils both academically and socially”.
Parent of children in Years 9 and 11
“I like the Sports facilities, we have lots of equipment and the variety of sports is great”.
James, Year 7
“The facilities are really good, the Art and DT are my favourites”.
Alice, Year 7
“School trips are great. I went to Italy to play Rugby and it was brilliant”.
William J, Year 6
“Coming to this school has definitely given me an advantage”.
Sven, year 11