We are planning a programme of events during 2014 to mark the centenary of the opening of the first school on this site.
Contact us to be on the mailing list for further details as they become available.
Alumni et Amicitia Association
for former pupils, staff and friends of
Leehurst, Swan, La Retraite, La Retraite Swan, and
Leehurst Swan Schools
Welcome! This organisation has been established to bring together former pupils of the schools which now form Leehurst Swan. For almost a century there has been a school at the top of Campbell Road in Salisbury. Many former pupils still live in the area; others have dispersed far and wide, both in this country and abroad. Some families have attended through two and three generations.
The first school on our site was opened in 1914 as Leehurst Convent School run by the Sisters of Christian Religion who had begun in 1911 in Wainalong Road. This became La Retraite in 1953. The Swan School for Boys was founded in 1933, and joined La Retraite in 1996. In 2007 the school was given a new name which reflects the tradition of its predecessors.
We would like to hear from everyone who has been associated in any way with all these schools. If you would like to be kept in touch with the activities of the Alumni et Amicitia Association, and with developments at Leehurst Swan, please return the slip below, or let us have the same information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a phone message on 01722 333094.
To download reply slip please click on link below:
To download the latest newsletter please click on link below:December 2010